Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Harvest Fun




This fall we have been busy with lots of fun activities. Below are some photos of some of the adventures over the past week or two. Addie had a school field trip to see them make apple cider and a hayride back to a pumpkin patch where she was able to pick out her own pumpkin.



Last Wednesday Margaret got up the courage (or she was just finally ticked enough at me) to crawl from the living room to the kitchen. Since then there has been no stopping her. She finds everything that she is not supposed to have and puts it straight into her mouth. It's amazing how much trouble a 9 month old can get into in a days time.



Over this past weekend we all went home to celebrate my mom's birthday. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner as with my family. We also had a chance to spend time on the farm and time with Michael's family as well. Margaret and I stayed with my parent's and spent Monday with my grandparents. Margaret LOVED grandma Suiter's food. It was a nice treat for her (and me). On Tuesday my mom helped me take to her follow up appointment in Cinncinati. Good news on that front. The doctors released her from follow up status! We will only have to take her back if we or her normal doctor feel like she needs to be seen by them. I'm glad to be able to close that chapter of Margaret's life and move on.



Enjoy the photos! If you would like to see more of them check out our flickr site.

No comments: