Thursday, December 20, 2007

Baby Update

I had my doctor's apt. this morning. During my check up the doctor said that I'm apx. 60% effaced and 2-3 centimeters dilated! So it appears that my body is gearing up for the upcoming delivery. The doctor said that we could expect the baby to be delivered anytime between now and my due date. She was pretty confident that I would not go over and thought that there was a good chance Margaret would come before my doctor apt. next Friday.

It's a good thing we got the car seats installed last night! I also double checked my hospital bag and Margaret's. I think that we are ready any time she is. It's hard to believe that I might have her 2 weeks early! BUT we are being realistic about the fact that I might just go another two weeks and be uncomfortable the whole time.

No comments: