Thursday, February 14, 2008

One Month Old!

Margaret turned one month old yesterday. It's hard to believe that four weeks has passed so quickly. It seems like just yesterday she was born. BUT... She is getting bigger. Clothes that had to have sleeves rolled or she was swimming in them now fit her. Her skinny legs are starting to get a little bit of that baby fat on them. She is actually starting to sleep for 4-6 hour stretches at night (sometimes). The following two photos where taken yesterday of her.




Addie is doing great. She is adjusting to being a sister really well. Addie can be the cutest little mom. She is always trying to make her sister happy and help out in any way she can. So far the hardest part for her has been not eating when she wants too. If I'm feeding Margaret she has to wait until I finish before I can make her lunch or get her a snack.

I just had to share these two photos of my sleeping beauties. I might not always be able to sleep when Margaret does but at least Addie does. They both fell a sleep at the same time in the living room. It was 5:30pm when they feel a sleep so I had to make dinner instead of joining them.


Cloth diapering has been going great. I really do enjoy using cloth and washing them is super easy. Michael and I both agree that it was the best choice. He doesn't even mind them either! I found a few minutes the other day to make this new diaper cover for Margaret out of left over fleece from another project. She was so cute in it I had to share a butt shot!



No comments: