Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Stay home on Black Friday

Support your local blogger.


Christmas Gifts for Sale

From Auntie Em’s Sewing Room

Below is the 2007 Christmas collection. Our camera is currently in the repair shop so we had to use our video camera to take still photos. The quality and coloring of the photos is not perfect but it is the best we can do at this time. We should have our camera back by the 28th of November and we can send anyone who would like better quality photos the photos after that date. If you have questions or would like to place an order please contact me at thelahs@sbcglobal.net. Thanks for looking and have a Merry Christmas!

Custom Stocking w/ Embroidered Name: $25 (including shipping)

These beautiful stockings add the perfect finishing touch to your Christmas décor. The stockings are made from good quality home décor fabrics. Stockings can either be quilted (shown below) or one solid piece with a coordinating cuff. For details on the fabric combinations and more please see the “Stocking Details” page.

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Your browser may not support display of this image.


Broaches: $10 (including shipping)

These fabric broaches are a lot of fun! They look great on anything from suit jackets, jean jackets, purses, tote bags, purses, to hats. I have even worn them on dresses and other items. You are only limited by your imagination. All the broaches are one of a kind. They are made from a variety of fabrics to create unique combinations of colors and textures. They also have button on the middle of them. Some are antique wooden buttons, some are vintage buttons. It just depended on the style I was going for. To see an up close photo of a specific broach please email me. Limited quantity available (6).

Your browser may not support display of this image.


Groomer’s Chamois: $15 (including shipping)

This chamois rapidly draws water away from your pet’s coat and minimizes chills after bath time. This specific chamois absorbs 15 times its weight in water. Can be machine washed for years of use. Measures 20”x27”. Limited quantity available (3).

Your browser may not support display of this image.


5 Hand Puppets w/ Bag: $45 (including shipping)

These one of a kind puppets are made from fleece and come with a flannel storage bag. The details on the puppets are hand embroidered for your little one’s safety. No buttons or removable parts are include so even the youngest child may play. Each set is custom made. You may request puppets to be gender neutral, more girly or boyish. If the child has a favorite animal or color of animal let me know and I can include it in the set. The bag may be the maroon farm animal print in the photo or another coordinating animal print.

Your browser may not support display of this image.


Fleece Blanket w/ Name: $20 (includes shipping)

What child would not love a blanket with their own name on it? Just let me know what colors and/or themes the child likes along with the name (first or first and last names) you would like on the blanket. Also, if you would like a specific size let me know at that time. Otherwise I’ll make it in my “toddler/preschooler” size. I’ll let you know what combination I’ve found before sewing it for you. Each blanket is unique, just like every child.

Your browser may not support display of this image.


Fleece Blanket w/ Name & Ribbon Tabs: $30 (includes shipping)

I’ve received many raving reviews from this super soft fleece baby blanket with silky ribbon tabs. Just let me know the gender of the child along with the name (first or first and last names) you would like on the blanket. I’ll let you know what combination I’ve found before sewing it for you. The blanket will be made in my “Baby” size unless you request otherwise. Each blanket is unique, just like every child.

Your browser may not support display of this image.


Baby Legs/ Arm Warmers: $8 each or $5 if you provide Knee-Hi Socks (shipping included)

All’s I can say about the baby legs is that I wish I would have discovered them 4 years ago! I have been busy making them not just for Addie and Margaret but also for my neighbor. Both of our 4 yr olds love to wear them on their arms so that they can wear their favorite t-shirts in the winter. And they keep her baby’s legs warm and clean as she crawls all around their house. The great thing about them is that when your baby’s pant legs or dress creeps up during the day the baby legs don’t move! They can be made for either boys or girls. Just let me know what colors and styles of clothes you are trying to match and I’ll send you a photo to check to see if they match your needs.

Your browser may not support display of this image.Your browser may not support display of this image.


Rice Packs: $5 (extra $2 for shipping due to weight of rice)

If you have never used a rice pack you don’t know what you are missing! They are great either warmed in the microwave or kept in the freezer to use as an ice pack. Mine have been priceless when it comes to helping my back pains. The rice packs can be made either in rectangles or long sleeves. The long sleeves are great for rapping around the back of your neck or to run up your spine. The rectangles are great for the lower back and calves. Let me know what style/colors you like and I’ll made one to suit your taste.


Rice Packs w/ Embroidery pattern, Name or Saying: $9 (extra $2 for shipping due to weight of rice)

You can add your favorite phrase, name or design to the pack. If it’s a gift for Breast Cancer patient I can add some pink ribbons. If you love chickens I can add a chicken. The sky is the limit!

Other Custom Projects: Price subject to project


The Details:

Depending on the customization their might be an extra charge. I have lots of fabrics and embroidery designs to choose from currently. If I don’t have what you want in my stock pile I can always look for it

Most items will be sent Parcel or Priority. According to the USPS website items must be sent by Dec. 20th to be received in time for Christmas. If you would like your item to arrive in time for Christmas Day please have your order to me by Dec. 14th.

If you would like an item to be gift wrapped and sent to someone else I can also do that for a $1 fee. If you chose that option I will email you a photo of the completed item so that you can see what was sent.

Most items will have a 48 hour turn around time as long as I have the fabrics in stock. Fabrics that have to be purchased might take longer.


No comments: