Tuesday, October 9, 2007

27 Weeks

Today I officially start my third trimester. A couple weeks ago I could not believe that I was as far a long as I was. Now I feel like I'm farther then I am! It's just the little things like heart burn and backaches. Nothing to big (other then my belly).

I had seen these things called baby legs online and they seemed really cool. They keep the baby's legs warm and go all the way from the top of the thighs to the ankles. It should keep a baby's legs warm when their pants ride up when they are in the sling or carrier. The only thing was that they were $12 a pair plus shipping! So I did some searching online and found a pattern for taking ladies knee hi socks and sewing them into baby legs! It only takes about 10 minutes total time to do the sewing. Below is a photo of the pair I just made. I gave them to my neighbor who has a little baby girl. She is going to let me know if they work. If so I'll be making some for Margaret Anne.

The other big baby prep thing we did was last night Michael removed the old standard rod and shelf out of Addie's closet and replaced it with a new closetmaid system with shelves in the middle. It should make a big difference in her closet which we really need since she will be sharing it soon!

No comments: