Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Week 26

It's hard to believe that I'm already 26 weeks along in my pregnancy. Just three more months to go and Margaret Anne Lah will be joining us. I'm sure the next few months will go super fast with the holidays. Today I started sewing cloth diapers for when she does arrive. So far I have four of the prefolds embellished. I have another three to finish embellishing tomorrow. Then I'll move on to the harder diapers (prefitteds and fitted diapers). I have everything already cut out they just need to be sewn. I'm sure I'll have photos posted soon of my diaper sewing adventures!
Addie had a great day today. She was able to have a play date with one of her classmates. The girls had a great time. Addie was sad when it was time to leave. She never seems to have enough playtime with her friends. At least according to her...

No comments: