Friday, October 26, 2007

Addie's First Field Trip

Today Addie went on her first field trip. She was very excited about it and I think that the trip lived up to her expectations. She was most excited about getting to ride in the school bus. That in itself was a fun first. Then when we got to the orchard they learned all about making old fashioned apple cider. After they kids tried the apple cider we where able to go for a hayride to the back of the orchard where the kids where each able to pick out their own pumpkin. I've never seen kids make a decision so fast in my life! You would have thought that someone had told them that they were running short on pumpkins. Before Addie and I where even off the wagon there where kids lined up with their pumpkins to get back on. With that kind of pressure Addie picked one out fast then while carrying it around took a good look at some other ones just in case she had not picked the right one. It was a beautiful day and everyone had a great time. Unfortunately my camera is not working so I did not get any photos of today :( Hopefully the camera will be working again soon so I don't miss to many of these great firsts.

No comments: