Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Special Bag Project

I was not going to post this project at first but I decided to go ahead and do it since I know the person receiving the bag will not be viewing our family blog. I had found a really neat embroidery pattern using pink ribbons that made me think of a young lady who is battling breast cancer. So I decided to get the pattern and make her something useful with the ribbons on it. I came up with this tote bag that has lots of great pockets on both the inside and outside. The photos don't do it justice. I was very excited with the way the bag turned out. I could not have done a better job if I had tried. Anyways, I just wanted to show it off a little before it leaves my hands.

Today I start a new project. I'm going to be making a fleece baby blanket for a friends new born baby. I'm sure I'll be posting photos of it soon.


No comments: