Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall Colors


Over the past week we have been busy but not to busy to watch the leaves turn to their fall colors. This morning Addie and I had the chance to take one of her school friends along with her mom to Fernwood with us. We spent the morning walking through the gardens and the trails. It was a great chance to slow down and take in the beautiful season. After our walk we enjoyed a picnic lunch. I'll post a few pictures here on the blog but feel free to check more of them out on our Flickr site.




This afternoon Michael's uncle Don, aunt Terri and cousin Kelly came over to pick up a new appliance. The girls had a chance to play while the rest of us where able to get a great visit in. As usual it's never long enough but at least we are close enough to get any visit in!

I know that I have not had a chance to post in a little while so just to update those who are interested... I made a few more baby legs this weekend along with some other sewing projects (Christmas items I can't talk about). I also cut and froze a bunch of fresh herbs from my garden. On Monday Addie and I put up the last of our apples (made apple sauce). She loves it so much she wants to take it to school tomorrow for her special snack to share with her class. This weekend Michael and Addie where busy with building a kitty house for our outside cat. It is almost done. He also finished the new storm doors he installed the previous weekend. He added with the weather striping and did some other little things to them.

No comments: